year end oops and special deal

Well, due to my ordering genius and misplaced digits, I ahve
a a couple deals for youz guys and gals.

If any of you have a 83-89 16 valve VW, I have a set of
Magnecor KV8.5 mm wires for a good price, wrong part number,
you win.

Also, Alfa muffler special: I ordered some center mufflers
for 82-90 Spiders, should have been rears... Oops... one
digit off... SO... Center mufflers, OEM, while supply is
high, $59.95
- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
Alfa Digest photo page: http://mastroalfa.com/digest.htm
Renovation photos http://mastroalfa.com/rebuild.htm
SuperPro Urethane, Magnecor Wires, Mintex, KYB, Koni, Brembo
here

End of alfa-digest V7 #1238