Re: Wet truck?

Hi Fred,

My guess is the guy mistyped "trunk", duh!, most trucks with open cargo
areas tend to get really wet during the rain :-; I can just visualize the
guy jumping in the back of his truck and have his friend hose him down.

For the truck poster, if it isn't your Alfa tail lights, my guess is the
trunk gasket is not sealing properly. Also, IMHO, RTV is a bad idea for
sealing the lens cover, I am currently trying to figure out how to get the
lens off my Owdi wagon without breaking them because the DPO RTV'ed them to
the car. Dum dum (what is the proper name for this black tar like
substance?) is better for this purpose.

I am off to the Loire and Paris for the holiday, does anyone have any car
related suggestions (museums, model car shops, events etc..) either in the
Loire, Lemans or Paris??? I know about Boutique Auto Moteur en Paris.

Happy Holiday,

	- S.