Milano steering column

I can't take it anymore.  The lever which unlocks the steering column to =
adjust height and such continually releases.  Is there an adjustment or =
should  I just zip-tie the thing up??

The other item which is driving me nuts is that my truck always get wet =
when it rains.  I thought it was the tail light and RTV'd the thing but =
it still comes in.  Any places someone else can think of?  I am about to =
jump in the trunk and have a friend spray the car down to see!

DOM
83 GTV6
87 Milano Verde
VERDE PAGE IN THE WORKS! =20
(Now taking donations in the form of articles)