Drilling holes on a Milano

Alfisti,

first of all thanx to all kind blokes answering my
turbo thermometer question. I think I'd end for
some timer, seems the better solution to me.
The only problem could be with the allarm system locking
the fuel pump, but I never set the allarm on, cuz
75 aren't wanted car out there (here) nowadays (luckly!).
Anyway I believe I can put the allarm switch under the
timer control, so, no problem.
Thanx  even to Philip Hehir, but I will not implement
his Temperature Signalling Paint idea.  As I said I wanna
a solution preventing me from opening the hood and watching
inside.  I wanna telling me turbine's state from INSIDE the
car.

Well, sometimes I decide to
don't listen to engine's music and turn on my new
car stereo. I just bought it and installed my self.
IT comes with a 6 cd pack loader ... and I thought
to put it under my seat for more than one reason:
1) I want it as closer to me as possible, so I can get
the cartdige out and change cd pack.
2) I shorter wiring all around the car
3) The 75 has the bag area separated from persons zone,
  so the temperature there, now that's winter, is far away
  from the compy warm one, inside the car.
3) In summer, the same... on persons zone there's air
   cond. :) I don't like the loader being exposed to
   freezing temp of being melt by the tremendous temp
   the black paint will gather inside the bag place.

My problem is that I shoud drill 4 holes on car's floor, just
under the driver's seat... well.. I tried, but all I can find is METAL.
And I don't really like to make holes there.
Anybody got an altrenative solution ?? For now I found a
goos way to hold it, but I wanna something better and
safe.

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
"A lifetime isn't enough"