The "ultimate" insult?

Here's another one for the weird files. Today I drove the Milano into San
Francisco, and unfortunately neglected to look at the "no parking during
street cleaning" signs, which duly resulted in a parking ticket for $30. The
ticket got my license plate and VIN right, but under "vehicle make" it
clearly says "BMW"

Do I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting this ticket dismissed on a
technicality? I mean it says BMW, not Alfa. Couldn't the officer have been
looking at the wrong car?

Chris Robyn
El Cerrito, CA
'84 GTV-6