Steering Wheel Swap and Brake Caliper Rebuild

Ciao alfisti.

My '86 spider, Strega, recently recovered from the infamous head gasket
ordeal, was in need of a little cheering up, so I got her a beautiful
new wooden steering wheel at AR Ricambi today.  I have the appropriate
hub adapter, but have never been through a steering wheel replacement
with an Alfa before (on my old Scirocco, it was a piece of cake).  I
seem to remember hearing about a special tool for the job.  Is this
necessary?  Is there anything else to watch out for?  Any tips?

While I was there, I asked for a brake rebuild kit for my front
calipers.  They didn't have a "kit" in stock, but they helpful guy
behind the counter pieced on together for me.  It looks to consist of 2
brass-colored metal rings, 2 black metal rings, 4 round piston seals and
4 round dust caps (the counts are correct; I'm guessing on the
descriptions).  I've never been through a caliper rebuild and have no
instructions included with the parts.  Furthermore, the print on my
manual is so bad that I can't see the pictures for the caliper assembly,
and the text is minimal.  Can anyone walk me through rebuilding the
calipers (I have an extra set - thanks again, Brian!) and swapping them?

Thanks in advance.  And thanks again to everyone who offered advice on
the head gasket failure (I THINK I thanked you all individually).

Hal Taylor
'86 spider veloce "Strega" (soon to recieve new anti-depressant steering
wheel)
Venice, Ca (where it's still top-down weather; not to gloat, of
course...)