Alfetta parts

> The mighty Alfetta is in need of the following bits:
> column switch for headlight controls
> rear hatch strut
> window weather stripping for driver's side (outside edge)
> Does anyone know if I can get new replacements for these?
> I have been careful to use the column switch gently, but
> it has finally worn out.  Now I am unable to turn off the
> headlights (I have a battery cutoff switch).

Matt Jones is working on teh rubber parts for the Alfetta GTV6 family,
hope we'll see some soon, and i have the struts for the hatch in stock
at work. http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm They're about $50. OEM.

No idea on the column switch.

The film you are seeing is called plasticizer migration. IOW, your vinyl
bits are evaporating. Normal process of vinyl aging. Clean your interior
and use some sort of protectant like Griot's vinyl dressing, non
silicone and not slimy or wet look. Don't use aggressive cleaners on the
interior and use Windex on the glass. not much else you can do.
DashToppper for the dash board, also at work, around $50 and it keeps
the sun off.

Have fun
AlfaBill