need '77 Alfetta parts

Hello,

The mighty Alfetta is in need of the following bits:
column switch for headlight controls
rear hatch strut
window weather stripping for driver's side (outside edge)
Does anyone know if I can get new replacements for these?
I have been careful to use the column switch gently, but
it has finally worn out.  Now I am unable to turn off the
headlights (I have a battery cutoff switch).

I also have a question about exhaust fumes...last year, out of
necessity, I had a local muffler/exhaust fabricator who was
familiar with Alfa's (at least he dropped Wes Ingram's name
and seemed to have a clue), make an exhaust system for my
Alfetta.  He used the original manifold and downtubes, and
made the rest.  The problem is although I cannot find any
leaks or flaws in the system, it is not possible to drive
the car with the windows down.  The exhaust fumes are over-
whelming.  Also, when the gas tank is full, I smell gas for
the first 20 miles and then it goes away.

Please advise....I love my car but I am getting a little
concerned about breathing toxic fumes....I was cleaning the
interior the other day and noticed a very subtle film of
oily feeling stuff on the windows and plastic interior parts.

Thanks,

Kathy Jo
Seattle
The Mighty Alfetta