164S cold start problem

Looking for some help please!  I recently posted about my check engine light
going on and off and the idle revs going up & down while in neutral.  Well,
the idle problem 'went away' and I'm having a more troublesome problem.  If
the engine is cold it will take 15-20 cranks on the starter before it fires
to life.  It will idle very poorly for ~30sec or so.  Then it smooths outs
and runs fine.  Could this be a bad temp sensor?  Cold start valve?

I appreciate the help,
Zach
Redmond, WA
'91 164S