RE:Looking for a good 187-70-14

I have a set of the AVID's in 195-64-14 on my GTV that I have put about
500 miles on so far.

In the dry they seam pretty good and offer plenty of stick without any
noise.

Drove home on the NY thruway in torrential down pour about two weeks ago
and not even a hint of hydroplaning, even at nearly 70mph and then near
80 in normal rain.

Braking is good too.

The only complaint is that they tend to squeal a bit more than I would
have expected under heavy acceleration or turning.

But so far I am very happy with them, so much so that I put Yoko's on my
Audi.  Used to be a die hard Pirelli fan but...

Take care/good luck
Antonio

73'GTV
91'Audi V8 Quattro