New GTV

David:

Any chances of pictures being posted on the web? Also, I'm sure
many of us are curious as to how this car got around EPA / NHTSA
rules for importation? How was it able to satisfy crash test
requirements (or has Alfa already done this?) It has already
been noted that all new Alfas satisfy federal emissions
requirements, but did the importer have any trouble proving
this?

And when will you guys get around to importing nearly-new Lancia
Integrales? That might just convince me to quit my job in the
music business and go work for a dot-com where I can make enough
to own my dream car!

Neil.
'87 Milano Quadrifoglio Oro (ha!)
San Francisco