Re: New GTV on display and FS?

Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 14:07:13 -0500

>> The car is an Italian market,"tax avoidance", version with a 24 =

valve 2.0 liter a twin turbo engine making 240 hp.<<

>Sounds novel, as the 2L V6 turbo is a 12V engine with about 200hp.

All the best

Keith<

Keith,
I stand corrected.  The car is the 2L SOHC 12V with 200hp.  That's what I get
for listening to the son of the cars owner and not following up with my own
research!

We certainly should minimze the amount of "bad" information on this digest.
Witness the GTA wheel questions recently.  I'm glad that International Auto
'Parts finally set us straight.

Thank You!,  I will try to get photo's of the car posted in the next couple
of weeks along with any (correct) details
.
Sincerely,

David Alexander
Internet Sales Manager