Some Milano Questions

Just a couple of questions concerning my 89 Milano:

1) Once and a while when it's cold in the morning (cold for S. Cal that
is...) when I first try to start the car, turning the key results in
what sounds like the starter spinning without turning the engine. The
second try always starts it though.... Is this a sign of starter
problems to come? (be gentle)

2) My Milano is completely Shanklized (?)- torsion bars, springs, sway
bars, & koni yellows... so here's my question: At first the car felt
pretty good. It's quite a bit stiffer than stock, but not too many
things rattled and squeaked (with the drivers side door as an
exception). Now after 4 months and a day at Holtville raceway (a pretty
rough track) all the doors rattle when I go over a moderate sized bump
and most annoyingly of all, the dash creaks and squeaks really loud. Has
anybody had any success in fixing door noise (like maybe door seals or
something). I tried following the article on the Milano resource page
about dash squeaking, but now it just squeaks more!!

3) My car has a strange vibration above 70 mph that increases as I go
faster. I had the tires rebalanced, but I know the alignment is off (car
pulls to the left) Could it be a screwed up alignment or is something
else wrong. The shaking definitely feels like it's coming from the front
end. Anybody?

Thanks in advance!

Have a happy holiday season!!!

   -Chip Mutza