Joyful, Joyful

I pulled the 69' GTV from the wharehouse today after about two weeks of
sitting waiting for the sky to clear in sunny South Florida (right).
She sprang to life on the first try spraying the content of the
wharehouse bay (mostly the old parts to her 1985 Spider sister) with a
fine oily mixture of carbon.

Patiently waiting for her temp to reach 175, I stomped the pedal, left a
nice track of rubber in a seasonal pattern, and brought her into the
public's eye.  Each traffic light brought stares, a few questions about
her origins and why there was a large green serpent eating a man painted
on the hood. Suffice it to say, I took the long way to the office.

Two girls from the office insisted on going to lunch in "Snakey red" and
swinging by the beach on the way back.  We smoked a V6 Mustang and a few
other pushrod, iron heavy American self-proclaimed stallions and headed
back to work (a bit worked up ourselves I might add).  At happy hour
later today, she was parked up front betweeen a Bentley Azure and a
Viper.

Today was joyous.

Anthony.
'69 GTV (Snakey red)