RC Cars

Hi all ,

I don't follow the model and RC car conversations , but , I saw today a
Tamiya RC Car labeled as " Alfa Romeo 155 V-6 Ti Bosch 4WD " .It was full
race with all the ground effects and loaded with sponsers . I don't
remember the scale , But the box was about
14"l  x 10"w  x 6 "tall.  Price was $ 179.00  .  If your interested , I'd
be happy to point you in the right direction.

Don Coulter