spider bike rack for sale in Bay Area

I sold my 1973 Spider to a lucky gentleman in Mountain View but I still
have the bike rack.  I searched long and hard for a rack that would fit
a spider and this was the only one that worked.  I've used it with an 85
Spider and a 73 Spider, its worked 'better' with the 85 because I used
fasteners (climbers call then 'beeners') to attach it to the towing
eyelets.  The 73 didnt have them so it was clumbsier - I had to loop it
around the bumper mounts.   I've put felt on the clips that attach to
the trunk and never had any scratches.  The bike rack can hold 3 bikes -
yep you can carry more bikes that people :-)

$40 - come pick it up - I work in Sunnyvale and live in Santa Clara.

Also I have the flat panel for behind the seats of a  85 Spider - the
one with 4 vertical chrome strips - this will fit most spiders between
77 and 90.  Its in pretty good condition, the paneling has a crack but
it does't affect the appearance of the panel - price: FREE - come pick
it up.

email me at keith.ahern@domain.elided or call the number below.

Keith Ahern
74 GTV

- --
Keith Ahern - Web Application Engineer - Origin - 408 617 4767