Cardisk CD for Sale

Hi Group:

A few weeks ago I bought a Cardisk CD for use with my Spider, and I must
confess, I'm a bit too anachronistic to appreciate it fully.  For me, it's
still quicker to flip through a greasy manual, and I really don't need all
the info the CD provides.  So, if anyone is interested in this barely-used
CD, it's for sale at only $59, Priority Mail included (I paid $74).

The CD in question comprises both Cardisk programs #AR10015 (2000 Spiders,
GTV's and Berlinas '71 - '74) and #AR10019 (2000 Spiders '75 - '81).  Take a
look at their website to see exactly what's on this disk
http://www.cardisk.com , but in short, it's got the shop manual, owner's
manuals, sales brochures, convertible top install manual, racing parts
manual, technical specs, wiring diagrams, etc.  There is also a parts manual
included for the '71 - '74 cars.  The CD runs only on Windows-based PC's and
runs exclusively from the CD, so no files are stored on your harddrive.

The CD is basically pretty cool, but the interface is kind of weak, and some
things just aren't there.  For instance, the adjustment of the outer door
handle linkage on my Spider remains a mystery, and the shop manual contains
sections that sometimes refer to cars much earlier than '71, basically
because they're similar enough (and Cardisk claims more recent manuals never
existed).  Again, that's $59 shipped, prepaid by personal check.
- --
Regards,

Dean W. Cains
'74 Spider Veloce