Fuel Pressure Sender

Hi

It sounds like it could be the sender, especially as the light did go off
once.  But remember, start simple and work up.  Check the fuse and all
connectors (there maybe an inline fuse somewhere).  Most of these lights
work on a failsafe system.  That is it takes current to keep them off.  This
way you won't set the car on fire because the fuse to the exhaust
temperature light burned out.

If you think the authorities in California are tough, you should do
something in Hull Quebec, just across the river from Ottawa.  The Canadian
Government moved thousands of jobs to Hull to help the economy and the local
politicians use the police to tax the residents of Ontario.  It works out
perfect for them, lots of revenue from parking and other minor fines and no
complaints from the electorate.  There are probably more by-law enforcement
officers in Hull than in anywhere else in the world In Quebec front license
plates are not issued, but they fine Ontario drivers for not having one.
One of the cutest tricks is to ticket cars from Ontario with expired license
stickers.  The stickers expire on one's birthday, not the end of the month.
The only problem is that cars on private property don't need licenses, but
it means a big court fight.  What the politicians don't realize is that
people like me don't bother going over to Quebec any more to shop or eat,
so, in fact, they are losing money, not making money with these policies.
(Hull is home to some of the best French restaurants in the area and at
lunch the prices are incredibly cheap).

Oh Yeah, Australia is another place to be careful.  The fines are huge for
minor offences, I think I heard a women say she was fine over $200 for turn
right at 4:01 in the afternoon when right turns became restricted at 4:00,
it sounds like a tax grab to me, that was in Melbourne.  Oh yes, the police
hide in the bushes with photo radar.  One has a beautiful picture of me
giving him the finger.

Kim

79  Spider

PS.  My signature (below) goes on to all me out-going emails since I (am
suppose to) use this account for business.  Does it bother anyone that it is
attached?  I can remove it with a little effort.
Centre for Economic Analysis - Canada Inc.
http://www.home.istar.ca/~boydell
133 David Dr,
Nepean, Ont
K2G 2N6