Re: '85 GTV-6 Tires for Speedline Wheels

I've never been able to find an alternative.  When I could wait no
longer, I had a really hard time finding even the Michelins.  I
finally found them via mail order from Coker Tire in Tennessee, (800)
251-6336.  At $125 each plus almost $20 each for shipping to
California they weren't cheap, but they were the only supplier I
could find.  Rumor has it that they bought the molds from Michelin
and now manufacture the tires themselves.

I wonder if this size is as difficult to get outside the US.

  -Robert
   1985 GTV6
   1987 Spider Quadrifoglio

>Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 17:46:26 EST
>From: JOlson1967@domain.elided
>Subject: Re:  '85 GTV-6 Tires for Speedline Wheels
>
>A common question I'm sure, but any other tire sizes or suppliers for the
>Speedline wheels(stock) on a '85 GTV-6 other than the Michelin TRX 200/60/365?

  Robert Abatecola       | Internet Connectivity, VPN, DSL, ISDN,
  The Stradivarian Group | Low Cost Web Hosting, Network Consulting,
  (408) 257-4482         | Software Development, Database Development,
  robert@domain.elided       | Mac OS/UNIX/Windows, System Administration