Milano--No spark when engine's hot!

I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on here:

My 1989 Milano (75) recently developed the habit of shutting down whenever
the engine temperature reaches a certain temperature, about 175 degrees (F),
which usually occurs after about 15 minutes of normal driving.

At first I thought it was related to fuel delivery, but everything I know
how to check on the Bosch EFI seems just fine (air flow meter, fuel pump,
fuel pump relay, etc.).

I then tested for spark, and found the problem.  The spark disappears at the
critical temperature, and the engine then dies.  Once the engine cools down
for a few minutes, spark returns and the engine will start and run just
fine, only to die again once the temperature climbs back up.

Any thoughts on the cause?  By the way, I changed the distributor cap and
rotor (they needed changing anyway), but it didn't really affect the
problem.

Any help that can be offered is greatly appreciated!