164 related

I have some concerns regarding my '91 S. What should I expect to pay for a
clutch job (which will be very soon)?

Also, the check engine light has been randomly turning on and off.  It
usually will stay on for about 4 or 5 seconds.  The car is running just the
same as it has with one exception.  It's talking to me.  Well, not
literally.  At stop lights the revs will climb from the 700rpm idle to about
1300rpm the back down to idle, then up and down.  It will need a major
service in 2,500 miles.

I'm going to post this to the 164 web page as well.

Thanks,
Zach
Redmond, WA
'91 164S