Milano ABS leak?

Continuing a thread I started earlier regarding malfunctioning Milano ABS.  I
got lots of feedback on this, thanks to all, could this be, hmm a *common*
problem. Anyway, I discovered a badly leaking pump which I replaced with a
seemingly good used one that I bought complete with 90 day warranty, after
install the pump will run for apx. 15-20 seconds in the morning after sitting
all night compared to 40-45 with the old pump, while this is certainly an
improvement, I'm thinking it's still too long, is my pump just another one on
it's way out (I can get my money back and buy another) or do I  have a leak
elsewhere causing the pressure drop (MC solenoid valves) or a bad pressure
switch.

Giovanni
w/ the ever needing Milano Verde (she does it to get attention, I think)