164 Wagon

                                          08:34 AM            12.03.99

>>As for a 164 family car, Tom Zat's place was selling the one-off 164
wagon some time back- pity 'twas an automatic. Personally, I take a
carpool of five youngsters in the Q and they're usually first at school.

This wagon was basically a Taurus wagon top grafted on to a 164. I guess =
it looked good when first done, a few years later when I saw it the bondo =
was already starting to pop off in a few spots. But this could be a =
really cool conversion if done well. Now you know - the Taurus wagon has =
pretty close dimension, according to Tom.

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
'89 Milano, '87 Milano
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>