The blind leading the blinder

Note: Boring Alfa content: '73 Spider; center console; client's car;
haywire wiring; moved everything around + added appropriate wires (-)
where indicated and got heater & windshield wiper switches to work
properly. This was because wiring diagram had (plug in by) numbers for
the wires.

However...emergency / hazard light switch ain't doing diddle. I strongly
suspect the former remover of wires pulled, then when it came time to
return, plugged them into the somewhat general area. We'll call him
Blinder.

In my naivet=E9, I assumed a flasher unit merely gathered the various
bulbs together via variously colored wires, one releases red button and
anything connected to any one of the 7 contacts causes the appropriate
lights to go blinky blinky.

Ahhh, Blind Grasshopper, you have much to learn. And to make your road
to enlightenment more, ah, er, interesting, we'll put numbers by each of
the connections. However, we won't tell you what they mean nor which
wire to put on which numbered connection. As our most enlightened member
who sits high on a mountain in Florida would say, "You bloody idiot,
don't you realize...."

Okay, anyone who wants to accept this mission, which wire (preferably
with color and where it ends up on the far end) goes to L, 15, 30, R,
30b, 49, 49a, 31?

Should it mean anything, I have five lonely wires--blue/black, black,
blue, black/white, double black.

Eagerly awaiting to get enlightened,

Unenlightened Blind Boy Grunt in Irwindale CA

PS Theories are nice, colors/numbers are better.