runing a GTV6 engine on an engine stand

Hello Alfa friends
I have completely rebuilt my GTV6 engine and have it sitting on a stand. (It
looks Beautiful) everything is connected, fuel pump, injectors, computer.
(The old GTV6 was striped and sent to the junk yard). all is connected
except the wiring (injection system and control unit are connected since I
had the harness for it including the relays) In particular I am having
difficulty in connecting the Electronic Control Unit (the one which controls
the distributor) see my problem is I don't have the cars wiring harness to
figure out how to connect the rest. I looked in the Milano/GTV6 manual and
the diagrams help but not enough.
Has anyone out there done this and do you have something that can help me in
wiring it up and testing the engine?

Why am I doing it? well First it's been my baby for 6 months and I'd like to
see it run!!!!
Then I will put it in the new Alfa GTV6 I bought which I am preparing for
racing.

Thanks Roland
roland@domain.elided