wires, bloody wires

I hope all the US folks had a great T-Day holiday. I was on the East coast
visiting while my Spider sat in the garage here, and had a grand time.

Unfortunately, on my return, when I fired Sir FrankenSpider up he decided
to misfire intermittently on me. Hmm. I checked the plug wires and the #1
wire seems somewhat loose, there was a bit of corrosion in there too. I
cleaned it up and sprayed all the connections with WD-40, put in some gas
treatment too, and it seems to have improved, but I can't help but feel
that I probably need a set of new ignition caps or maybe a whole wire set
(this was a used set from an '83 that I've got in there now).

Otherwise, FrankenSpider just keeps on rolling. I've turned over 7000
miles with it now since April ... all smiles! :)

Godfrey