FREE upholstery !!!

We have been very pleased (as have our customers) with the vinyl seat
upholstery sets we are making for FIAT Spiders and would like to expand our
line to include Alfa Spiders as well.

To do so we need some "donor" upholstery sets to make patterns from. In
particular we are looking for original sets from:
1971 to 1978 Spider
1979 to 1985 Veloce and Graduate to 1987

If you can provide us a useable set to make a pattern from, we will return to
you a new vinyl upholstery set for your car in your choice of color at no
charge. Turnaround time may be a few weeks so this is a great opportunity if
your car is stored for the winter or otherwise not in daily use right now.

For more information please give me a call at (949) 770-3136

Thanks,

Ed at Caribou Imports, Inc.
www.caribou.cc