Milano Fender Arches

Milano Question -

I have 2 1/2 years on cosmetically excellent rear fender arch repairs that
have begun to rust bubble again.  Spent $1450 for "all-metal" repairs
according to the body shop.  I won't go there again, by the way!  Balance of
the car is straight and excellent in every respect!

Rust bubbles are on the outer flat surfaces of the arches, here and there,
both sides.  So here's the question: Are there clip-on or screw-on fender
flares available which are attractive that I could put on to cover the
rusted areas (after cleaning off the bubbles and hitting 'em with rust-stop
and paint)?  Like maybe something in black plastic?
I can't spend $1450 every 2 years to fix this problem.

Please respond directly to me.  Thanks in advance.

By the way, I have the answer to keep your bride from stealing your Alfa.
Just get a set of those MetalMaster brake pads.  Only if she's built like
Reggie White will she want to drive it from then on!  If she's built like
Reggie White, I suggest you give her the Alfa and whatever else she wants!

Regards,
Ron Coddington
'69 1750 GTV
'79 Alfetta GT