Could this be for real?

That a ITALIAN gauge be more accurate than a Japanese gauge?
I took the o'l GPS in the 164 and gave it a test. I tested it in my bros
Honda civic (95) a few weeks before and found that the Honda speedo was
fast by 4 to 5 mph. In the Alfa if was more accurate but less
consistent. At 10 to 50 it was on the money, from 60 to 80the speedo was
optimistic by 2 to 3 mph. I did not want to test over 80 because I was
just honored by the o-side police (speeding ticket) about a hour before.
I guess there are some Italian gauges you can trust, unlike my vespa
speedo thatis always like 10 to 20 mph slow. On another note, my
wonderful chysler radio died last week so I replaced it with the pioneer
unit, nice fit and it pulls in radio stations the old would could never
get. Did take some drilling into the new radio and diffrent screws to
get it to mount.

Scott Corsaro 92 164L