164 too small

>1993 164L FS in Atlanta
>With some sadness I advertise my Alfa for sale.  My
>wife and I are
>expecting
>another child and we need a bigger vehicle.

How much bigger can you get than the 164? Mine seats 5
in comfort. You could also get a roofrack...?!

Is it too late, will you stray from the flock, leave
the sacred fraternity and become a non-believer?
Please tell us it is not so...
:)

I hope you are getting an Olds 88, but here is some
non-Alfa related social commentary if it is an SUV or
a minivan:

People with large families must have died off by the
hundreds before SUVs and minivans were invented. Maybe
they simply did not go out of the house....? My
sister, who is on her second child tells me that it is
infinitely easier to put a child seat into her Passat
Turbo wagon than the neighbor's Ford Exploder. It is
the height.

thx
luke

74 Spider
82 GTV6
95 164 LS (for sale, but to be replaced with a pre-73
coupe)