RE: Spider bike rack

Spiros,

I'd highly recommend a roof rack as opposed to a trunk rack.  If you prefer
the trunk rack the hinges are only an issue on the 164 S due to the extra
weight of the spoiler coupled with inadequate design of the hinges.
Personally I'm getting a factory rack for the 164 since it has factory
attachment points under the weatherstripping above the doors and doesn't
have to clamp on at all - it just bolts right up.  Bombproof and won't hack
the paint.

Chris Lesher
2 164s, a Milano and a Spider