AROC Montana

Was cleaning out the office yesterday and came across my chapter kit for
AROC.

Any members/potential members in Montana or close?

If there's enough interest and enough volunteers to do the
secretary/treasurer bit, we can make it fly.  The Secretary will be
responsible for adapting national bylaws to the local level.  The treasurer
will negotiate non-profit status with the state.

That's it, and we have a chapter.  One annual meeting.  Dress casual; in one
hand, Cohiba cigars from which ever one of you come down from Canada, and in
the other, 16 year Lagavulin scotch from which ever one of you is employed.

Ken Hancock is the current designated VP; he has a hot 88 Verde 3.0 that
could use the anti-ABS treatment, if anyone is willing to assist.

Dr. Walker
President (Charter)
MT-AROC