164S exhaust

i'm about to put my  1991164L's stebro rear exhaust onto my 1991 164S,
but wanted to find out if i can anticipate any compatibility problems.
am i correct in assuming the route of the muffler, dimension of donut in
b/w the rear center sections, and meeting flanges are the same?

also, i'll ask again if anyone has any suggestions for the best place to
get/ or get equivalent black touch-up paint for my 91 164S?

thanks again,
ascher
78 spider
91 164L auto (for sale)