Spider Veloce for sale

Financial concerns force this sale. This one is a gem.

1989 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce. Black with tan leather
interior. Nardi 3-spoke aluminum and mahogany steering
wheel, mahogany shift knob. Pioneer in-dash CD player.
Evolution 4 car cover, Michelin X-One tires. Mobil One used
exclusively, garaged always, hardly ever saw rain. Zymol
carbon wax used exclusively. Just had 75K service performed
by its only mechanic, Peter Krause in Raleigh, N.C. Body,
interior and engine are in excellent condition. It is
completely current and needs nothing but a loving home. Blue
book retail is $6800. That's my asking price. This car is
worth far more in my humble opinion. David Bishop (919)
781-8469 , da6bishop@domain.elided