Paint Question

Hello,

I forgot to ask this for my father...so I am doing it now.

I posted a week ago, or so, that my father is getting his 67 GTV repainted
soon. He thinks he has found someone to do it, but is still struggling with
the color issue.

I am too young to remember what it was originally, if infact it was the
original color when he bought it (which I doubt a little bit). I think it
was some kind of white though. For the last 13 or 14 years (maybe more) it
has been a BMW silver color...believe it or not, it looks great, or did
actually look great...it looks like poo now...well not that bad (I only say
this because he may read this and never let me drive it again  ; p )

Ok, so the dilemma....

My mother and I are trying to get him to paint it green. I was going to
paint my GT Junior green, before I cannibalized it and bought a Milano (long
story)...but my father isn't sold on it. He claims to want to own one Red
Alfa in his life, and seeing as this is his 4th or so, and he is getting
older, I think I'll let him paint it red. He just doesn't know what red he
should paint it.

He thinks he likes the Ferrari red...but doesn't know the difference between
that and the Alfa reds...any ideas? What's a nice shade. And keep in mind
that I am not trying to cause a color code riot, I am looking for
suggestions to give him.
That said...thanks for any help you can give me...oh and any suggestions on
green would be greatly appreciated also.

Ted

- -------
Ted Williams
Santa Clara, CA