164 key blanks

mention of how hard it is to find key blanks for alfas - especially the
164 and new spider - reminds me of the difficulty i had myself and why i
don't have a regular backup (only valet) for my 164L.  the only original
broke off in the ignition a few years back 300 miles from my home.   so
let me ask...

a)  if anyone knows of any of the mail order, parts dealers who stock
blanks. and if not,

b)  why doesn't someone who knows of a small place that does either find
out the address and ordering info and pass that info on, or,  buy up a
number of blanks to distribute to digesters upon request (and payment, of
course).  and yes, i am volunteering for at least the latter (the former
if someone know of a local place).  a big hunk o' dead steel is probably
on par with my mechanical prowess - i'll leave the transmission rebuilds
to those so inclined.

lastly, no matter how carefully i check over my grammar on these posts, i
always seem to include some glaring mistakes (last time it was something
like, "the oil PAN'S they're selling").  writing at 2 in the am probably
has something to do with it, but i want to tack on some disclaimer here;
cheaper than getting a REAL grammar checker

ascher
78 spider
91 164S
91 164L auto for sale
92 spider (sister's, especially after she bottomed it out in new york)
      ascher@domain.elided