75 Turbo Fixed!

Got the car back yesterday, and now that TIC TIC annoying noise
coming from those dead exhaust seals is gone.
2 seals were dead, one about to go, so I had all 4 replaced... it
isn't anymore a simple task, cuz to replace 'em I need to take the
turbine away...

Woooow blokes, finally I can listen to her proud and thundering voice!!
It's a pretty more "Compressed" sound compared to my previous 1600...
LOVELY!

I couldn't resist abousing of her a bit with such voice... so after
some kilometers of warming up I made a long acceleration in 4th and 5th
up to 160kph. Turbine pumped GREAT!!! :-) but I kept it under 2 bar of
pressure.... just to warm it up well.
Then I passed a town and drove coupla km. U TURN and start from standing...
brutal acceleration, rear wheels smoking like hell, had to decrease throttle
to make 'em grip and the car to move :-) ... I was almost red line in 1st
gear w/o moving :-))))))  Speed was still ZERO HA!:-)
W.F.O., 2nd, 3rd ... both with rear wheels power sliding, 4th...
arrived in sharp corner before a gallery at 190kph.... backed off, carved it
at 170/175kph, wfo, up to almost 200kph and back off due to arrival in centre
of town. :-)  I drove to garage, left the engine idling to let oil going
'round and coolin' down the turbine, opened the hood.... and turbine
was RED :-)))))))))  I left it idling till the hot red began to dim.
What a car :-))))

A question comes (ofcourse).... under hard acceleration (tests says that
the Turbo got more acceleration than the V6 one) or in sharp cornering
(remeber
I have STIFF Koni springs, so the car doesn't lean over) I see the oil lite
coming in, then disappearing.  Oil level is ok, so I just think it's something
about the still very liquid oil (it's new) moving around the engine quite
easily and suffering the G-forces in the above explained condition.
Did somebody notice such behaviour with a 75-Milano or any other Alfa?
.
.
.
Did somebody read my question about good brake pads ? :-)
...and has somebody an answer? :-)

See ya
Luca
"Non si puo' descrivere la passione,