Alfa Boutique stuff

Just returning back from a stay in France and Italy,  I always try to
stop in at Roosevelt Alfa Romeo at the Quai d'Issy at Paris.  Its one
of the few oppts to play with all the new cars, but they also have a
boutique area, usually of radios and wheels and steering wheels and
stuff, all at astronomical prices.  Well,  they also have another
item,  a set of sunglasses,   matte silver finish with trendy smaller
lenses, including a case and a set of bizarre sun shades that fit onto
the temples themselves,  you kinda have to see it to believe it.
Price--367 FF,  so about 60 dollars USD.  Yes,  I bought them.    This
is just a heads up so Alfa Bill can start importing them for his
Boutique as well and he can splash a photo onto his website.

Also,  at Charle de Gaulle aeroport,  the Hertz rental area had a
selection of both 156 and 166 cars,  both equipped with turbodiesels,
which are desirable in France due to the price of 98 sans plomb,
which may average about 7.5 FF per litre, vs gasoil   (diesel),  which
can be bought for anywhere from 4.43 FF to 5.4 FF per liter.  You can
do the math fer yerself.

Ciao,  Jay