91 Spider For Sale

It pains me to do so, but sudden financial concerns force me to advertise my
'91 Spider Veloce for sale.

Here are the stats:
'91 Spider Veloce
Red with Tan Leather Interior
HARD TOP included
Leather soft top boot included
No rust
Interior is a 9
Exterior is a 9 - has typical stone chips on front and one tiny spot on
trunk lid (less than 1/8")
Rear Alfa logo badge on trunk needs replacement but I have the new one; just
haven't put it on yet
Soft top good but a little faded (I have a Renovo top restoration kit)
No known mechanical problems
Everything works, including cold A/C
Mileage is in the low 60's (replacement odometer by dealer in the 20's; new
one reads 32k)
Originally sold by Halpert in Cleveland, Ohio
Serviced prior to my ownership by Layland Motors in Canton, Ohio
I have original window sticker and all manuals
Car is now located in the Columbus, Ohio area
I have garaged it since owning, as did previous owners (I am third owner)
Asking $11,500; may be a little negotiable
Email me for more info: bekn8xlt@domain.elided

Brian Kennedy
614-794-9470