Magnets

Persevering further into the notion of using magnets
around your gas line to, um, "energize" the fuel
molecules, I notice that someone has suggested using a
horseshoe magnet. Well, this morning I was drifting
through an encyclopedia, and somehow stumbled upon the
news (to me) that a horseshoe crab is not a crab at
all, but is in the same subphylum as spiders. Using
the same grade of logic that would lead us to strap
magnets to our fuel lines in the first place, I'd
suggest that therefore horseshoe MAGNETS probably
aren't real magnets, either, but share a subphylum
with, say, coathangers. (BTW, did you know that paper
clips are the larval form of the coathanger? That's
why you're always running out of the former and...oh,
never mind.)

Alfa content...not much. Coathangers are more a Brit
thing (instant exhaust brackets, etc.). Rico's the
first car I've never carried a spare coathanger in...

Will Owen
Too much time on his hands in
Nashville, TN