Re: alfa-digest V7 #1174

In a message dated 11/21/1999 7:40:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< A Ford engineer driving an Alfa...is that heresy or something? >>

I think just the opposite!

If you talk to many automotive engineers and designers, many many of them
prize Alfas and many other makers have (older) Alfas in their design studios
as well.

And wasn't it old Henry Ford himself who said something to the effect of "I
tip my hat when an Alfa Romeo drives by."?

Charlie

AROSC
LA, CA, USA

87 75 Gold FOR SALE
84 GTV6
91 spider, now back on the road and smiling!