joy!

to most it seemed odd that as i romped around my university campus today
i had a perpetual grim on my face.  and i seemed to climb three stairs at
a time instead of just two.  the reason: i had just come from picking up
the newest member of the family, a 164S.  what a joy to drive, and what
fabulous condition.  as steve martin once remarked in Dirty Rotten
Scoundrels: "wow!  all i can say is wow!"

one S-pecial question (get it?): does anyone have any sugestions for
prolonging the life of the electronic strutsl; leavein auto, leave in
sport, or "exercise" them both?

best,
ascher

      ascher@domain.elided