Racing LSD for sale

To raise funds for our campaign at the NZ Grand Prix meeting Dec 4-5, I
have decided to sell off some stuff, unless someone out there wants to
sponsor our car (winner of 2 national titles etc). So reluctantly :

1only 1.43 (Berlina-ratio) limited slip complete rear axle minus calipers;
lsd  set up for racing. Unit is ex-Tony Roberts race prepared GTV (Tony is
now driving the ex-Peter Revson McLaren M10A). Price $500 NZ (=$260US approx).

Twist my arm for other GTV bits!

Alfisti who are going to be in Christchurch for the event, please drop by
and see us - FF #25 - the red one.

Les In Wellington, New Zealand