1984 Spider for sale (Northern California)

Hi all,

I'm posting this for a lovely young lady with no (current) visibility to
the Alfa digest.  She owns a 1984 Spider and would like to sell it to
buy a 164LS.  The car is located in Cupertino, CA.  Please reply
directly to her at the e-mail address below.

Nizam

Here is her e-mail:

- ------------------------------- ****** -------------------------------

Hello Nizam!
I don't know if you remember me. We met in the outdoor parking lot of
building no. 4, where I work in catering. You were parking your Alfa 164

and I asked you if you were selling it.

I still have my Alfa Spider Veloce for sale at $5,000 obo, new roof,
50,000 on a new engine, new breaks, and many other features. The car
runs
great. My mechanic who took care of the Alfa for the past 3 years, told
us that the value of this car is in between $5,000 and $5,500. If you
know anybody in your circle of 'Alfisti" interested in purchasing, could

you please let me know?

My e-mail address is: vmarino@domain.elided

Thanks.

Enza