Spiders FS

Greetings,
I give up.  The time has come to part with my Spiders.
Life has gotten a little too busy to give these marvels the time energy (and
money) that they require.

1. 69 Boat Tail/Osso di Seppia with 1750, Webers, complete,
    needs: inner rockers/paint/engine/trans install. Definite project, but
solid.
    Garaged for last 12 years (that I know of) Good PA "A-Title" $2,500

2. '80 Spider Black/White top, ripped up tan leather,
    2 Litre, running, needs head gasket,
    Turbine "like" alloys,
     needs outer rocker repair/minor front end finishing.
    In process of obtaining title, or as "Parts Car"
    selling complete only:  $1,000

Open to suggestions,
Many thanks
Mille Grazi,