Performance Racing Industry trade show

Saluti,

Just to let all of the listers know, from 11/18-21, I will be attending the
PRI (Performance Racing Industry) Trade Show in Indianapolis, IN. Anybody
who is in "the trade" can get in (free, I'm pretty sure) if you just bring
an ID and a business card to prove you are in the trade, as this is a
trade-only gig.

I'll be attending with one of my favorite clients and I'll in the Penske
Racing Shocks/Saenz Connecting Rods booth (#1233), I'd love it if you
stopped by and said "hi". This event will be held at the RCA Dome and it is
HUGE. (You will have to wade thro ACRES of NASCAR & drag race suppliers, but
still...)

Of particular interest to Alfisti are the number of Italian and Argentine
hardcore racing Alfisti that make an annual pilgrimage to this event.
Naturally, I'll be picking their brains as to tips and strategies, and if
anybody needs some translating to English, I'll be glad to help too. My
Spanish is 100% and my Italian is...well..."workable enough". :)

Also, if there are any questions or companies they'd like for me to look up
while I am there, I will try to do that to the best of my abilities...just
email off-list.

- -Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla, currently between Alfae, but still looking