58 Spider Veloce Mirror-Help!

My 58 Spider Veloce project car came just about complete with the exception
of a driver's door mirror.  Holes are there--no mirror--so I'm in need of  a
replacement.  I've been looking at lots of photos lately, both period and
modern and without exception the mirrors on Giuliettas/early Gulias seem to
come in one of two types: 1) bullet shaped with limited adjustment lense
(like turning a dial) and 2) a flat, round mirror attached off-center on the
back to  a  rather spindly arm via a balljoint.  The later is my preferred
configuration because it has a greater range of motion and I think it looks
cooler.  (Lots of cars in the older photos  don't even have outside
mirrors.)  Thoughts on  the "correct" mirror and especially a source for the
flat-round-attached-to-spindly-arm-type  would be much appreciated.  It
doesn't have to be the concours item (although NOS WOULD be nice wouldn't
it!).   A good quality repro or really nice used will do.  Anyone sourced
this item before ?
Thanks in advance for the usual good supply of very helpful responses. You
guys are the best!

Any leads on a really nice Super or Berlina would also be appreciated.

Albert Jacob
58 Spider
88 Milano
71 GTV