Stalling Milano - FIXED!!!

First of all, I'd like to thank all those that took the time
to read my long posting and suggest possible causes of fault.

I was pretty sure that it wasn't a fuel pressure problem since
the car ran great.  I only had  a problem when the car came to a stop.
(wierd).

Well, as I was bent over the engine bay, I sort of used the plenum
to balance myself while looking at some wires.  As soon as I applied some
force on the plenum...the car stalled.  I restarted it and I noticed
that when I pushed the engine (or rocked it on its mounts) it would shut
off!!!!!!!

It even shut off when the handbrake was on and we nudged the entire car.

Okay, so we realized that something wierd is going on.

After a couple of hours of disbelief, a whole bunch of plumbing tightening,
etc...we found the culprit:

A ground wire.

A stinkin' ground wire...one of the little black ground wires that is
screwed down on the valve cover by one of the valve cover bolts was..well
it wasn't screwed down!!!!!!

Moral of the story:

CHECK ALL YOUR CONNECTIONS AND ESPECIALLY YOUR GROUNDS.

Thanks all.
D.