Replacement seats

I recently replaced the seats on my Duetto because mine were shot and I
wanted seats with the higher back.  I bought a used set (94)from Alfa Parts
for $400 which was less than it would have cost to redo the old ones.  be
sure to check the mounting points.  The width was OK but it took some work
with a Drimel to line up the mounting points fromt and back.  Re comfort,
these are as good as the ones on my Saab and Volvo.  Also on an old
subject-door linings:  I used shelf paper.  Waterproof with a  sticky back.

R Wallin 67 Duetto