GTV Data

Mark Battley kindly provided us with some hard data on the 1750s vs. the
2000s.... Thanks Mark!

However.... one thing I find interesting is that the US and Euro test data
are pretty similar.  As far as I know, the Euro GTVs got the 4:10 diff and
the US models got the 4:56 rear.  That being the case, it seems odd to me
that they have such similar top speeds and acceleration times. I'd expect the
Euro car to have a higher top speed, at least (more power+higher gears=higher
top speed).

Anyway, thanks for posting the numbers.

Bob Brady, DVAROC
'74 gtv